Renthal 7/8" handlebars re-wrote history when they became the first aftermarket aluminium handlebar to be fitted as OEM on a Japanese motorcycle. Renthal employs extremely close tolerances and an exclusive alloy, specifically developed for the...
Renthal 7/8" handlebars re-wrote history when they became the first aftermarket aluminium handlebar to be fitted as OEM on a Japanese motorcycle. Renthal employs extremely close tolerances and an exclusive alloy, specifically developed for the manufacture of handlebars with specific properties that help limit vibration (a common cause of rider fatigue). Renthal 7/8” bars provide riders with the perfect amount of flex whilst maintaining the strength required for the rigours of Motocross and Supercross.
- 7/8" (22mm) external diameter to fit most standard sized clamps and controls
- 7010 T6 Aluminium, which Renthal has exclusive rights to this specially developed alloy, for the manufacture of handlebars.
- High impact strength, lightweight and excellent vibration dampening
- Shot peened surface finish to help prevent fatigue failure
- Knurling – Grip end only – increases bonding between bar and grip
- Anodising – a 15 step anodising process forms an integral coating giving protection against corrosion
- Laser etched positioning grid
- The highest quality – 35 individual steps/processes required in the production of each bar and 58 separate quality checks made.
ShippingSol Invictus use Australia Post ‘Parcel Post’ for all deliveries. A freight quotation is generated at the checkout after entering your address, prior to purchase. Parcel Post is a trackable service with delivery in 2-5 days. You can track parcels at http://auspost.com.au/track/ using the tracking number on your Sol Invictus shipping notification.
ReturnsShould your full priced item not fit or suit then you are welcome to an exchange or refund.
- Return must be within 60 days of purchase
- Original freight fees are not refundable
- Item must be in as-new condition with original packaging and labels
Please note: Helmets and sale items are final and are not eligible for refund or exchange.
If you wish to discuss your issue prior to return please contact us at email@example.com
Return Shipping Charges- Replacements for incorrect or faulty products are sent at our expense
- Exchanges and refunds are returned to us at your expense
- Exchange of purchases for different sizes will require an additional freight charge