The R 1 flasher relay has very small dimensions and flashes independently of load at a steady 75 pulses per minute. It also has a connection available for the flasher dashboard light. It is easily installed into the feed to the indicator switch, or can be swapped with the original 2-3 pole flasher relay. It is therefore suitable for all motorcycles with indicator switches. Should the change to LED indicators result in the non-intentionally activated indicators also flashing; then the indicator control light must also be connected to the R 1 relay. The ‘hazard warning’ effect will then be effected.
All necessary components required for installation are included.
• Simple installation in feed to the indicator switch or swap the original 2-3 pole flasher relay
• Connection to indicator control light also possible
• Restricts the accompanying flashing of non-activated indicators
• Load-independent / steady flash rate
• Switching capacity 0-50W by 12V/ 0-24W by 6V
• Very small dimensions 22 x12 x 6 mm (L/W/H)
• Suitable for indicator switches
• Suitable for 6 and 12 volt DC applications