Sol Invictus offers a 2 Year / 20,000km warranty on all our production motorcycles. Although we are a new company, our factories have produced a high volume of motorcycles for European, Asian and American markets for over 25 years. in addition, all our motorcycles are hand finished in Sydney, Australia.
Additionally, as these machines are hand-crafted using the latest technologies, each will yield unique characteristics and personalities. Rest assured you are fully backed by us, the Australian supplier, and in the event something does require attention we will address any issues you have with your motorcycle as well as ordering any OEM spare parts.
2 Year Warranty Terms and Conditions
In order to take advantage of the Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. 2 Year Warranty, you must have maintenance performed according to the schedule by an authorised Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. dealer. For a full list of authorised dealers and service centres please email [email protected]
Service and Maintenance Schedule
Service maintenance schedule for the Mercury 250, Nemesis 400 and Apollo 400 is as follows:
First Service: 700kms or 6 months from purchase (whichever occurs first)
Second Service: 2,000kms or 12 months from date of first service (whichever occurs first)
Subsequent services: Every 3,000kms or annually from date of last service (whichever occurs first)
You are free to have your Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. product serviced by any suitably qualified mechanic and this will not affect your statutory warranty, however, failure by the owner to have the recommended servicing carried out by an authorised Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. dealer means that you cannot take advantage of the Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. 2 Year warranty. If the bike is not serviced as per the above service and maintenance schedule and has exceeded the recommended service intervals by more than 200kms or 1 month then the 2 Year warranty is rendered invalid.
In order to ensure your safety, we strongly recommend that you only use an authorised Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. dealer for servicing. Only authorised Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. Dealers have access to specific tools and training required to maintain your Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. product in peak operating condition.
Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. warrants each new Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. Motorcycle, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period specified below, conditional to the limitations and exclusions listed below. This warranty applies only to new Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. products.
The owner must keep a record of all services and maintenance; proof of service history may be required.
The Owner's Manual / Logbook must accompany the Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. motorcycle when warrantable repairs are requested. If the Owner's Manual / Logbook is lost or destroyed, proof of purchase documentation clearly recognising the engine or unit serial number shall be accepted for warranty purposes. Where neither is available and Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. does not have any record of the purchaser details the warranty period shall be calculated from the compliance date of the motorcycle.
Any authorised Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. dealer will repair or replace any part which proves defective within the limits of this warranty at no charge to the owner for replacement parts and labour.
Consumables such as, but not limited to, oils, coolants, filters and spark plugs shall be the responsibility of the owner. All defective parts replaced under this warranty become the property of Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. Transportation cost for the product either to or from the authorised Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. dealer is the responsibility of the owner.
This warranty will not apply to:
• Any part that has been subject to misuse, negligence, accidental damage, improper or inadequate maintenance, or improper storage.
• Repair rendered necessary or arising from the use of other than genuine Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. parts.
• Normal maintenance items including but not limited to adjustment and cleaning of carburettor, fuel strainer, oil & air filter, cables, brake components, intake valves, exhaust valves, clutches and serviceable bearings.
• Normal replacements of service items including but not limited to spark plugs, air & oil filters, cutting blades, tyres, brake pads, brake shoes, lightbulbs, fuses, clutch components and serviceable bearings.
• Deterioration of any item due to normal use, fair wear and exposure unless due to a defect in material or workmanship.
• Any work or adjustment performed by persons other than Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. dealers or damage resulting therefrom.
• Any damage that results from operating methods other than those indicated in the owner's manual, or use beyond the limitations or specifications as published by Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co.
• Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. engines or vehicles used for racing or competition.
• Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. products modified from original Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. specifications or fitted with a sports kit will void warranty. (Modifications include but are not limited to, sprocket size, gear ratios, electrical loads, carburation, and intake and exhaust system changes.)
Limitations And Exclusions
Tyres are warranted against defects in material and workmanship on a pro rata basis computed from the remaining original tread depth and according to the manufacturer's adjustment price schedule currently in use at the time of adjustment.
Motorcycle Batteries will be replaced on a pro rata basis computed from the remaining warranted period of the Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. motorcycle to which this warranty pertains.
The benefits conferred by this Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies in respect of the product (or service) which the consumer has under Australian Consumer Law and any other law in relation to the goods and services to which this Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. warranty relates.
Where permitted the liability of Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. shall be limited at its option to the repair or the replacement of the goods. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Sol Invictus Motorcycle Co. warranties are not transferable unless the motorcycle is inspected and certified by a Sol Invictus approved mechanic prior to transfer of ownership.